Full Stack Developer – (Rochester, NY)
Only Rochester area candidates/US citizens will be considered.
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages, concepts and technologies, including:
MongoDB, SQL Server 2000-2015, MySQL, SQL Server Utilities BIDS, SSIS, SSRS
OS and various other Technologies and Frameworks
Windows, Mountain Lion, UNIX, Linux
AngularJs, Nodejs, D3, jQuery, BootStrap 3, React, RESTful APIs, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework Crystal Reports, Impromptu Reporting, Centricity Group Management Medical Billing Software
Visual Studio, VSCode, and some .NET Core. Familiar with .NET Stack and MEAN Stack Git, GitHub, Team Foundation Server, SourceSafe
Continuous Integration Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Ant, webpack, babel, Jenkins, Groovy, Angular CLI, Jasmine, Karma, Docker to name a few.
The full stack engineers’ role is to design, code, test, and analyze all levels of the web application through research, design, documentation, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life-cycle. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
- Works to achieve business targets with significant impact on department results.
- May be responsible for entire projects or processes within discipline; contributes to the completion of team objectives.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the department.
- Works on problems of moderate scope.
- Performs analysis of data and situations with a variety of factors.
- Problems and issues faced are difficult and sometimes complex; receives limited instruction.
- Communicates with contacts both within and outside of function on matters that require explanation, interpretation, and/or advising; typically has responsibility communicating to parties outside of the organization.
- Works to influence parties within the function at an operational level regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Develops, plans and analyzes, designs products, and programs computer software that requires extensive research.
- Utilizes advance knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Performs software and system testing procedures, bug verification, release testing, and beta support.
- Performs product design and programming activities involving multiple modules or subsystems.
- Participates in design meetings and consults with other staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Performs complex release testing and beta support for assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software.
- Prepares documentation required of the product.
- Analyzes and researches software requirements to determine feasibility of design and marketing requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Serves as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- May lead and coordinate a team of Software Developers on a particular project.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- 3 plus years of experience in software engineering, development, etc.
- Professional with full understanding of in an area of specialization.
- Resolves range of issues in creative ways.
- Experience working with enterprise applications.
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry.
- Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle.