Full Stack Developer – (Rochester, NY)
Only Rochester area candidates/US citizens will be considered.
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming languages, concepts and technologies, including:
MongoDB, SQL Server 2000-2015, MySQL, SQL Server Utilities BIDS, SSIS, SSRS
AngularJs, Nodejs, D3, jQuery, BootStrap 3, React, RESTful APIs, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework Crystal Reports
Continuous Integration Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Ant, webpack, babel, Jenkins, Groovy, Angular CLI, Jasmine, Karma, Docker to name a few.
The full stack engineers’ role is to design, code, test, and analyze all levels of the web application through research, design, documentation, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life-cycle. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
- Works to achieve business targets with significant impact on department results.
- May be responsible for entire projects or processes within discipline; contributes to the completion of team objectives.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the department.
- Works on problems of moderate scope.
- Performs analysis of data and situations with a variety of factors.
- Problems and issues faced are difficult and sometimes complex; receives limited instruction.
- Communicates with contacts both within and outside of function on matters that require explanation, interpretation, and/or advising; typically has responsibility communicating to parties outside of the organization.
- Works to influence parties within the function at an operational level regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Develops, plans and analyzes, designs products, and programs computer software that requires extensive research.
- Utilizes advance knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Performs software and system testing procedures, bug verification, release testing, and beta support.
- Performs product design and programming activities involving multiple modules or subsystems.
- Participates in design meetings and consults with other staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Performs complex release testing and beta support for assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software.
- Prepares documentation required of the product.
- Analyzes and researches software requirements to determine feasibility of design and marketing requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Serves as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- May lead and coordinate a team of Software Developers on a particular project.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- 3 plus years of experience in software engineering, development, etc.
- Professional with full understanding of in an area of specialization.
- Resolves range of issues in creative ways.
- Experience working with enterprise applications.
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry.
- Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle.