A Rochester, NY based mid-level full-stack engineer with a primary focus on React.
Our client is changing the way major retailers work with innovative SaaS products powering the digital to store experience.
This means that the products draw customers into brick & mortar retail locations and help to provide a better experience for both the customer and the retailer.
We’re looking for a software engineer with strong Enterprise SaaS experience. We need someone who understands the implications of building a quality, robust product that runs at enterprise scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work in a team environment to build the next generation of SaaS applications for retailers
- Create new front-ends and add features to our existing products
- Work with the team to create scalable web apps with elegant, user-friendly design
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience with React
- 1-3 years of Software Engineering experience with node.js
- Experience working on Enterprise SaaS products
- Experience working closely with Test Engineering to build testing into your code from ground up
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering preferred but not required
- A driven, passionate, get-it-done type
- Excited about working with a top-notch team with which you can share knowledge and mutual respect
- Passionate about quality
- Flexible and willing to work on different areas of the product, different codebases, and different programming languages
- Able to learn quickly and teach others
- Unafraid to be opinionated and to think deeply about the product we’re building