As part of the Citrix team, you will be responsible for the administration and implementation relative to virtualization in the following areas: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Knowledge relative to administration and implementation relative to virtualization in the following areas: Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.X and 6.65
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2/ 2016
- Experience with Citrix Director
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Citrix GPOs and Policies
- Experience maintaining a Citrix environment with complex, multiple AD domains
- Experience with PVS, management of VDISKs, coordinating UAT, and lifecycle management of Citrix images
- Configures and administers all components of Citrix infrastructure including application publishing, system monitoring, troubleshooting, end user support, license monitoring, and system documentation.
- Participating in the evaluation, planning, design, and implementation of new application initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions to improve business processes and productivity, with a keen focus on automation
- Providing on-going support of installed application systems including resolution of application systems incidents, root cause analysis of problems, impact analysis and planning of proposed system upgrades and patches
- Analysis and development of enhancements to meet changing user requirements
- Maintaining corporate Citrix environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge in Citrix XenApp 6.5 and 7.X.
- Experience supporting Citrix suite of products (XenApp, XenDesktop, etc.) version 7.x including Citrix Receiver.
- Experience publishing and deploying applications via XenApp
- Experience troubleshooting application publishing issues, user connectivity, and network timeouts
- Experience supporting XenApp is a thin client environment preferred
- Fundamental knowledge, understanding, and ability to troubleshoot Active Directory and network technologies and protocols
- XenDesktop experience
- Must have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Adept quick learner
- Ability to work in an environment where deadlines are critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- On-call availability.