We're working with our Rochester area client to search for an AWS/DevOps Infrastructure Solution Architect.
We can only consider US Citizens or green Card holders.
This work will be performed on site.
- Architect, build, maintain, document, and automate technical processes and operations in alignment with AWS best practices
- Own and operate both development and production environments
- Support non-functional system requirements with a focus on security, availability, performance, scalability, operability, and cost-savings
- Focus on continuous improvement of existing processes and procedures through system automation
- Build and deploy Infrastructure-as-Code with CloudFormation
- Stays abreast of industry leading best practices and brings them to the attention of the leadership team.
- May develop partnerships (and relationships) with internal and external stakeholders to meet business needs.
- Bachelor's degree (four-year), preferred: field of study - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience with AWS
- Experience with at least one programming/scripting language
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with CloudFormation