Only Rochester, NY candidatesd will be considered at this point in time.
You will develop advanced tools that allow our customers to build highly-sophisticated Business Intelligence applications for their stakeholders. You will work as a member of an engineering “feature team,” responsible for delivering value to our customers. In this role, you will design, implement, and deliver enterprise-class browser-based applications for both internal- and external-facing consumers. You will be part of a dynamic team of engineers who are developing cutting edge technology that fuels the premier BI platform in the industry. Your work will be deployed to production and used by dozens of major corporations such as FedEx, US Bank, and Mastercard to help drive their business goals and service their customers.
Collaborate with the product owner, technical lead, product designer, and other stakeholders to design, prototype and develop enterprise-class web applications.
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability.
- Support software rollouts to production.
- Constantly improve code quality and test coverage.
- Understand full-stack dependencies to minimize regressions and attain improved designs.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers. Serve as team lead if appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience with Java a plus.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (Junit, Cypress, etc.) a plus.
- Passion for writing well composed, testable code with a focus on readability and maintainability.
- Experience with open source build/deployment tools like Maven, Jenkins etc. is a plus.
- Data modeling experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of modern accessibility requirements a plus.