Implementation Manager Cloud Services
Responsible for orchestrating, leading, and executing multiple projects by utilizing standard agile/scrum methodologies in AWS, Azure & Azure Devops. Candidate must have demonstrated experience managing the migration and implementations of applications (code & data) to the AWS or Azure cloud platform through Scrum methodologies. Possess a strong technical background, obsessed with data, are detail driven, and have excellent problem-solving skills. You will need to be comfortable challenging design decisions and assumptions.
- Team builder, mentoring other technical program managers, challenging and motivating them while driving self-organizing teams.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to rationalize a clear N+ view of the backlog while driving process improvements and becoming an SME across specific subject areas
- Experience managing development lifecycles using agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc)
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to express ideas, consider others’ and make informed decisions
- Competence in Git, Azure DevOps, PowerBI
- 2+ years leading development decisions for a development team
- Possess a strong understanding on the links and dependencies between projects, streamline communication, let data/detail do the talking and focus on razor sharp execution
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization
- Strong IT background with 8+ years’ experience with TFS, Jira or other Project Management tools preferred in a well-established, high-performing Agile software development environment
- Advanced knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Experience with agile development best practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, DevOps, etc
- Data analysis experience using SQL
- Experience working directly with clients, leading projects, and mentoring engineers