We're working with our Atlanta, GA client to find them a contract SAP GRC consultant.
Only canaidates in the Atlanta area are being considered at this time.
They're looking for an SAP GRC Contractor with the following experience:
- Manage large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to SAP product optimization, implementation and/or configurations.
- Utilization of SAP GRC modules to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization.
Skills and attributes for Success
- Leading-practice design knowledge for the following SAP processes: review of segregation of duties and critical actions, temporary emergency management, user provisioning, and change management
- An understanding of how to assess, define and align SAP security authorization concepts, as well as the ability to work with clients to design and build appropriate SAP roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to identify and document functional requirements, drive agendas during design and status meetings, and showcase our professionalism by clearly communicating action items and takeaways
- Strong knowledge and experience of initial GRC Access Control 10/10.1 configuration.
- Very Strong knowledge and Experience of configuring GRC 10/10.1 Access Control Components (ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM).
- Knowledge of creating Custom Ruleset (Rule Building).
- Knowledge to configure GRC AC 10/10.1 Workflow.
- Knowledge to configure GRC AC 10/10.1 mitigation controls.
- Knowledge of SAP Security and Administration.
- Knowledge of Reporting in GRC AC 10/10.1 (Risk Analysis, EAM Logs, Mitigation Controls, etc).
- GRC implementation experience
- Effectively explain, rationalize and justify Technical requirements and best practices to key client stakeholders
- Gather business requirements from key stakeholders and translate them to a comprehensive technical solution
- Determine the size and scope for an effective SAP implementation from technology standpoint
- Advise on SAP technical workflow and leading practices
- Ability to manage project requirements and communicate to workstream leads or stakeholders on Security issues