Equipment Installation Technicians (20-25/hr+)
2 positions available
$20-25/hr with A LOT of overtime expected
This is for a 5 week assignment located in Dayton Ohio with follow up projects to come, but for right now this is a 5 week assignment. I need someone who is mechanically inclined, use basic hand tools, work up to 20 feet on a ladder of boom, and follow basic schematics and instructions. You will need to be available for the entirety of the 5 week project. I really need someone who is dependable as there will be future projects and possibility for permanent employment.
• This job requires use of hand power tools to re-assemble prefabricated large automation equipment and install at client location including: Mechanical Assembly, Pulling Cables, Connecting Harnesses, Using Forklift, Measurements, etc. You will work under the direct supervision of a site lead and work to assemble the equipment at the client's customer site in Dayton.
• Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions to efficiently and safely install equipment.
• Work with other members of team in a safe and efficient manner.
• Identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures
• A High School Diploma or GED/ AS Degree or Military experience preferred
• MUST be skilled with mechanical assembly, and use of handheld power tools.
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Ability to work on scaffolding (up to 20 ft)
• Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
NO DRUG TEST or BACKGROUND CHECK