Our healthcare services client has a direct hire Senior QA/Selenium/Java Automation role open.
We are only able to work with US Citizens or Green Card Holders at this point.
This is a 100% remote role.
Sr. Staff Engineer, QA
Candidate will would be a hands-on Sr. Staff Engineer.
9+ years of overall QA Automation expereince with at least 6 years of Selenium
In this role, he/she will be required to provide technical hands on leadership to the QA team as well as serve as a key cross functional technical coordinator within R&D and Solutions organizations. No direct reports but technical project leadership is required.
He/she should be able to understand the requirements, Design Database Test Strategy, Review and Improve Automation for Product Regression Suite, Support Web Application & API Testing, train others.
Should be a self-starter with a passion for problem solving in a fast-paced dynamic Agile software environment.
He/She must have deep technical knowledge and be able to provide technical solutions to day-to-day problems.
He/She should be able to work in a matrix organizational environment and continually influence and work through others to get things done.
- 9+ years of Software Automation Testing experience.
- 6+ years of Selenium/Java Automation framework development experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in UI and API testing for modern web applications
- Experience with API tools like Postman, Soap UI
- Experience with Database testing -- SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Strong knowledge in Selenium and/or white and Test Automation
- Tested the software as part of a larger project that involved continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience working in an Agile environment with good understanding of SDLC, Defect Life Cycle, etc
- Experience working with JIRA
- Work with concerned parties to agree and accept new practices, processes, approaches and helping the team come up to speed on them.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute to Product Architectural reviews and decisions
- Create and execute test strategy, test plans/scripts for better quality and efficiency for products
- Must be well versed with non-functional testing -- Performance testing, Test Automation and Security Testing
- Assist functional leadership to help build the core competencies of the team members.
- Able to prioritize, train and guide team and work effectively across teams
- Designs and reviews Automation frameworks working within standards
- Does PoCs for new tools and techniques which would help the team to improve quality and efficiency
- Gain deep knowledge in product lines and Troubleshoot issues independently in a timely manner.
- Perform Code Reviews and Design Reviews.
- Independently work with the team in planning, outlining the tasks involved in a project and executing tasks
- Independently determine most effective engineering solutions to meet business requirements.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a 100% remote team environment
- Work with the Dev/RE Team to determine test plans and procedures.
- Train and mentor juniors/new joiners in the team
- Independently work/support in Agile Environment
- Excellent Communication Skills and has to be a team player
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in the planning, scoping and design of software applications that delivers maximum value to our customers.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.