Title: SAP Basis implementation PM
Location: Rochester, NY
This would be a 6 month contract then conversion to a fulltime employee for the client at around a $95k salary.
At this time only US Citizens or Green Card holders are eligible.
This is an enterprise SAP Basis implementation/transformation effort including SAP software and the underlying infrastructure.
- Define and manage program scope, quality and schedule
- Maintains and improve PMO processes and procedures based on lessons learned.
- Collaborate with executive steering committee to identify, track and present metrics supporting business case for program.
- Evaluate technological implications and identify standard system capabilities to translate business needs to deliverable solutions.
- Break down work into manageable work packages, factoring in process, solution architecture, data dependencies, as well as interdependencies with other ongoing strategic initiatives.
- Anticipate, mitigate, and effectively manage risks, recognizing areas for improvements.
- Plan resources to make sure all the proper resources are on the team.
- Track progress and completion of work assignments & maintain project files and file structure.
- Bridge cross-functional teams and maintain strong communications across impacted and affected groups.
Background must include:
- Demonstrated experience delivering Programs & Projects following global PMI standards
- Deep understanding of SAP Basis
- Project Managing & delivering SAP projects
- Strong business process knowledge coupled with knowledge of SAP product capabilities.
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience managing projects with complex data model and data integrations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification