SAP Warehouse Management (WM) /SD (Sales and Distribution) Analyst
This is a direct hire position and can be located in either Atlanta, GA or Cullman, AL
Because this is a direct hire and not a contract, we are only considering US citizens or Green Card holders in either Atlanta or Cullman, AL
This is primarily a work-from-home spot with occasional office work in Atlanta.
Title: Regional SAP WM/SD Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Location: Atlanta, GA or Cullman AL
Reports to: IT Director
Our client is a market leader and manufacturer of water solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Their portfolio of brands includes industry-leading brands: SharkBite® Push-to-Connect plumbing solutions; HoldRite® engineered plumbing and mechanical solutions; Cash Acme® control valves; John Guest® fittings and fluid dispense products and StreamLabs™ smart water technologies.
The SAP WM/SD Analyst supports the business and drives SAP initiatives to assure the distribution and warehousing performance is fully aligned with the expectations of the ever-changing market. This position will work closely with the global SAP team and business stakeholders to maintain and expand the SAP WM/SD template making sure the solution aligns with existing and new processes.
As the primary warehouse management/sales and distribution support resource, you will have to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the business to advise and align expectations to the SAP solution
- Ensure the integrity of the system is maintained to the standard of the global solutions architect, liaise with the team members in other regions to ensure new solutions are scalable
- Translate business requirements into technical SAP specifications, communicate them effectively to both the local management teams and the IT leadership
- Work closely with external solution integration partners to enable effective delivery of implementation projects in other countries/regions both on-site and off-site
- When required, travel to different offices and warehouses to support on-going initiatives and projects
- Provide guidance in accordance to SAP best practice of how to use existing functionality within the system
- Carry out configuration changes to facilitate any gaps and changes in warehousing and sales processes
- Help the business facilitate testing, documentation, and training of changes
- Manage small to medium scale SAP projects when needed
- Provide day-to-day issue resolution, tackle service desk requests of every level
- At least five years of SAP experience in the WM/SD and PP module.
- Very strong understanding of sales and distribution processes and configuration within SAP.
- Good understand of other SAP modules that integrate to SAP WM (PP/MM).
- Experience working with discrete manufacturing companies.
- A passion for continuous improvement in the warehousing and order-to-cash sphere.
- Very good understanding of S&OP processes.
- Multi-tasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize effectively.
- Accuracy: Ability to ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes.
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to respond as needed within appropriate timeframe.
- Problem Solving: Analytical thinker with ability to solve problems and seek support/help when needed.
- Organization: Ability to organize effectively.
- Team-Player: Ability to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions on work issues that impact the successful completion of tasks.
- Focus: Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Customer Service: focused with demonstrable ‘soft skills’ and empathy with user’s issues.
- Delivery: Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job done.
- Extra Mile: Going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
Education: BA in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Experience: 5+ years, including leadership experience
- This position will be an in-office environment with occasional project-based travel required.
- Travel requirement
- 20% domestic, international trips possible
- Physical demands
- Job requires both sitting and standing. Excellent vision, hearing, speech, and
motor skills are required to perform essential functions of the job.