Position: IT Team Lead
Department: Information Technology
Location: Cullman, AL
Reports to: IT Director
This is a direct hire role and we can only consider US citizens or Green Card holders in the Cullman, Alabma area
Our client is a market leader and manufacturer of water solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Their portfolio of brands includes industry-leading brands: SharkBite® Push-to-Connect plumbing solutions; HoldRite® engineered plumbing and mechanical solutions; Cash Acme® control valves; John Guest® fittings and fluid dispense products and StreamLabs™ smart water technologies.
As an IT Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring support for all systems and applications deployed. You will also be responsible for managing support staff as well as assisting in making strategic IT decisions.
Please note, these tasks are provided as a guide and you may be required to perform additional duties in addition to these tasks:
- Defines and prioritizes day to day IT support requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, communicate them effectively to both the local management teams and the IT leadership
- Manages and supervises assigned operations to achieve goals within available resources
- Supports new innovative technology initiatives with focus on digitalization of the enterprise, products and services in line with copmany objectives
- Inventory and Asset Management of IT equipment. Manages budgets, purchases, and purchase orders for all IT related expenses.
- Responsible for ensuring the execution of specific strategic and tactical functions for implementing quality support and administration.
- Functions include patching, process standardization, incident response, performance and capacity definition and reporting
- This position is a technical hands-on role in addressing critical systems necessary to support the business.
- The candidate must work to ensure reliability, performance, availability, and scalability of the infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems spanning multiple infrastructure components working with colleagues around the world
- Project Management Skills
- SAP Knowledge preferred
- Extensive O365 & AD skills
- Basic Development Skills
- Extensive Understanding of Cloud Computing
- Network Security and Architecture Experience
- Microsoft Windows, Office, Outlook
- PC and Printer Hardware Knowledge
- Basic PLC/IoT knowledge
- Strong sense of initiative, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks, improving current work processes, and assisting others when necessary.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Willingness and ability to learn new related skills and programs as needed.
- High-enthusiasm, can-do attitude, creativity, initiative, and innovation.
- Strong ability to move fast, prioritize and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Good written & verbal communication
- Ability to translate technical issues and concepts into business language
- Regular and timely communication of request/incident status
- Multi-tasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize effectively.
- Accuracy: Ability to ensure information, facts and figures are accurate and free from mistakes.
- Sense of Urgency: Ability to respond as needed within appropriate timeframe.
- Problem Solving: Analytical thinker with ability to solve problems and seek support/help when needed.
- Organization: Ability to organize effectively.
- Team-Player: Ability to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions on work issues that impact the successful completion of tasks.
- Focus: Ability to work calmly & effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Customer Service: focused with demonstrable ‘soft skills’ and empathy with user’s issues.
- Delivery: Delivery focused with a commitment to get the job done.
- Extra Mile: Going above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
Education: BA in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Experience: 5+ years, including leadership experience
- This position will be primarily in a manufacturing/distribution environment. Some corporate office support will also be involved.
- Travel requirement
- 10% domestic, international trips possible
- Physical demands
- Job requires both sitting and standing. Excellent vision, hearing, speech, and
motor skills are required to perform essential functions of the job.