Recruiting for a Manufacturing Assembler and Tester for our Fairport, NY client
This is a contract with conversion to a fulltime to hire after 3 months
- Product assembly and wiring per process documents and/or technical drawings.
- Soldering for board assembly and/or repair
- Drilling and cutting materials using power tools
- Product inspection and production testing per process documents
- Material handling (check parts in from receiving, pick parts for orders, pack parts for shipping, physical inventory counting)
- May be required to process purchase orders and returns including: RMA processing, factory returns, or any returned package or product problems.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed.
- A minimum of 2 years of wiring and assembly experience.
- Experience with light electronic assembly and wiring processes.
- Experience with performing production inspection and testing.
- Able to work with small and medium sized tools.
- Able to work with small and medium sized parts and wires.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Experience in international and domestic shipping; commercial invoices, USMCA, harmonized codes, etc.
- Read engineering drawings/blueprints/schematics and detailed work instructions and build to drawings.
- Experience with MRP systems and manufacturing processes in an electric assembly environment
- Previous panel wiring assembly experience, and electronics troubleshooting experience
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong time management skills, and ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Sense of personal responsibility, mature attitude, and pride in work.
- Attention to detail, quality of work and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment during times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and demonstrate a logical thought process.
- Problem solving skills, efficiency oriented.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Must have previous applicable work experience as described in the Responsibilities and Requirements sections, or must have completed or be attending courses in one or more of the following:
- Electronics Manufacturing technology ● Any other related subjects