Product Design Engineer for our Hampton, GA client.
Locals only! US Citizens or Green Card holders only being considered.
This position is responsible to design, develop, implement, and support product integration processes used within various development projects. This includes QA, QC, project engineering and field engineering activities around the modules, products and client activities. Responsible for assisting in the ongoing development of technical best practices and integration standards the individual leverages experience with the development and management of metadata as part of the environment. The role plans/leads testing and performance tuning to optimize system efficiencies.
- Support integrating, design, develop, implement, and test technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Will be actively engaged with internal support teams to address customer issues and needs, recommend and drive enhancements to the product, and stay current on product updates and changes.
- Be the technical escalation point for the team and technical subject matter expert.
- Identify and assist in developing enhancement opportunities across the enterprise through innovation and automation.
- Work with internal and external cross teams including engineering, analytics, account management, product management and sales.
- Oversee troubleshooting issues impacting the team and drive them to resolution.
- Experience with Embedded, wireless, analog and local computer products
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to research issues never before encountered.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or combination of both
- Experience: Entry level to 2 years of related work experience