We are recruiting for a Front-End Developer for our local client.
No third parties and no agencies and only considering people in the Rochester, NY area who are US citizens or Green Card holders.
Client is a custom software development firm that drives unique solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
This will be remote work and hopefully they will be able to bring people back in the office under a hybrid model last this year.
Looking for a talented Front-End Developer who is detail-oriented and passionate about building beautiful and intuitive UI that is consistent and systematic.
What You'll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain client side web applications in an Agile environment
- Understand key customer and internal needs and propose technology-driven solutions
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Develop and promote standard methodologies in software engineering
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of professional front-end software development experience
- Experience using modern front-end frameworks like React, Vue, or Angular (desired)
- Experience developing user interfaces with HTML and CSS (desired)
- Experience or desire to work with Cloud technologies like AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with web services and API's
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Passionate about working with new technologies and solving difficult technical problems