We're recruiting for a long term contract to work from home for our Rochester client.
You might be required to occassionally go to the office but at this point its work from home.
This position will be require the development of back-end data feeds/integrations, as well development of web applications, leveraging a strong skillset in Microsoft technologies, including C# and Azure.
The following proficiencies are desired:
- Interpreting business requirements and interacting with business users to obtain details/clarification
- Design, coding, testing, documenting and debugging web, cloud (Microsoft Azure) and backend solutions
- Release Management (Developing of builds and workflows to support a CI/CD environment)
- Work estimation and task progress reporting/tracking through Azure DevOps
- .NET Frameworks
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (logic apps, functions, web api, data factory, web jobs)
- Visual Studio
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Visual Studio Experience
- Strong object-oriented programming proficiency
- Developing and Leveraging RESTful Services
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Unit Testing
- SQL Server