Position: Regional SAP Analyst (PP)
Department: Information Technology
Location: Atlanta GA or Cullman AL
Reports to: IT Director Americas
Only considering Atlanta area candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders.
You will work from home but will also be required to go into the office occasionally, probably a few times/months.
The regional SAP PP Analyst supports the business and drives SAP initiatives. This position will work closely with the global SAP team and business stakeholders to maintain and expand the SAP template making sure the solution aligns with existing and new processes.
As the primary SAP support resource in the US & Canada, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the business to advise and align expectations to the SAP solution.
- Gather requirements specific to Materials Management, with at least one or more of the following focus areas: PP, MRP, and Master Data.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops – presenting standard SAP process flows, conduct system demonstrations, and providing insight on how standard SAP processes can support the business process.
- Configure SAP system, test new functionality, and provide on-going support based on requirements collected.
- Research and document current business processes and provide process improvement recommendations to the business.
- Ensure the integrity of the system is maintained to the standard of the global solutions architect, liaise with the team members in other regions to ensure new solutions are scalable
- Manage small to medium scale SAP projects when needed
- Provide day-to-day issue resolution, tackle service desk requests of every level
- Work closely with external solution integration partners to enable effective delivery of implementation projects in other countries/regions both on-site and off-site
- Minimum of at least five years of SAP experience with SAP Production Planning.
- Experience working with discrete manufacturing companies.
- Experience in the cross-functional integration between PP, MM, SD, QM, WM and FICO
- Experience in Production Planning, Sequencing and Scheduling, Sales and Operations Planning, and Production Execution.
- Experience in Delivery, Picking, Packing, Post Goods Issue and Shipment.
- Experience in Vendor Master, Contract, Scheduling Agreement, Purchase Info Record, Source List, Inventory Management and all Purchasing processes and Logistics Invoice Verification
- Experience in Data Migration activities from SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Experience in EDI Implementation process a plus
- Experience with Solution Manager a plus
Education: BA in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Experience: 10+ years