We’re recruiting for a DIRECT HIRE Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to work for our Atlanta client.
This will require 3 days in the office and 2 days of remote work.
You must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Please no C2C or third parties.
The key skills are 5+ years in an SAP BI role with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), SAP Business Objects and Tableau
What you will do:
- Be responsible for Design, Development of Reports/Dashboards using SAP Business Objects, Tableau and SAC.
- Provision day to day application support for business colleagues.
- Identify education, training and process improvements that can benefit wider employee base.
- Collaborate with business partners to gain full understanding of business needs, gather requirements, and suggest reporting solutions to support strategic initiatives.
- Define new and refine existing solutions using industry best practices for enterprise data management, data integration and data ingestion.
- Establish and maintains relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Support and implement governance across all areas of BI including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction, playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
- Participate in data security reviews to ensure compliance with security requirements.
- Design and develop prototype / solution from high level requirements, identify opportunities for BI to drive business operational efficiency.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the team, and actively seek out new technologies and methodologies that can improve the way the team works.
- Stay current with emerging BI technologies and develop a roadmap for progress.
- If you are passionate about building analytics and reports that directly unlocks business value and is energized about solving problems with a great team, this is the role for you.
- Solid understanding of BI technology and methodologies, including exposure to data warehousing and expertise in reporting, and analytics.
- Experience working with data originating in SAP ERP.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand the organization's overall strategy and objectives.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Experience working in distribution and/or manufacturing organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience managing and coordinating with teams across multiple global regions
- 5+ years’ experience in Projects related to large/medium-scale Business Intelligence systems
- 5+ years gathering, documenting, and transforming business requirements into technical specifications
- Experience in Business Intelligence solutions using BI tools like SAP Business Objects, Tableau, SAC
- Experience with other reporting tools a big plus
- Experience in SQL queries
- Experience in requirement analysis, gap analysis and preparation of functional and non-functional software requirements