Click column header to sort
.Net Web Application Developers
Wellington Steele is recruiting for c# .net software developers with varying amount of experience who will fit into a fun, high-energy, results-driven, team-oriented organization.
Our consultants combine exceptional technical credentials with a high degree of business acumen and effective communication skills. In this role, you will learn from experts, collaborate with key business and technical personnel to implement solutions in support of product initiatives. We utilize Agile and custom methods which value daily cooperation within and across teams above all else.
- Web Services, REST, JSON
- AJAX, REST, JSON
- XML, HTML, CSS
- MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) & Team Build
- Unit Test Frameworks
Key Technologies for .NET Developers:
- C#.NET (familiarity with ASP.NET MVC also useful)
- Experience with various frameworks (angular, vue, node, etc) is a bonus
- SQL, RDBMS (Oracle)
- Develop and deliver software on cutting edge and growing platforms
- Build web applications using Hibernate, Spring MVC, Web Services
- Fulfill tasks as a member of an agile team, using agile practices (e.g. peer reviews and paired programming, daily stand up meetings)
- Be able to experiment with and adopt industry and team techniques (e.g. follow test-first TDD practices)
- Be able to proactively adapt to new technologies and changing requirements
- Participate in requirement and design reviews with business partners and other engineers
- Investigate and resolve issues in development, test and production environments
- Provide timely communication of status to project leaders in oral and written formats
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related software or computing discipline, or demonstrated job experience equating to a Bachelors Degree.
- At least one year demonstrated on-the-job programming
- Experience with Object Oriented designs and patterns
- Excellent verbal, written, time management and organizational skills
- Acceptance of personal responsibility to impact results and deliver on commitments
- Able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple overlapping projects
- Detail oriented, a self-starter and a strong team player
- Demonstration of self-motivation, ability to learn quickly and to apply know-how to solutions
- Ability to present technical topics to a technical or non-technical audience
- Experience and/or a willingness to work in a fast-paced Agile software development environment
- Experience or coursework in the following or related technologies:
- IDE & Enterprise source code control tools (e.g. Eclipse, MS Visual Studio)
- Web services (SOAP or REST)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks preferred (e.g. FitNesse, Selenium)
Work Location: Anywhere in the U.S., can work remote
Only US citizens or Green card holders
SDWAN Engineering Ops Leader
In this role, the Ops Lead of SDWAN Engineering will lead an integrated team of engineers from backgrounds of IT infrastructure, IP engineering, network planning and customer support.
This team has full stack ownership of the VMWare based SDWAN infrastructure.
The Ops Lead will be responsible for the VMWare based SDWAN infrastructure, this includes the compute and storage infrastructure as well as the application.
The Ops Lead will proactively anticipate, identify and analyze troublesome trends and will develop long-range plans designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring while maintaining a consistently high service level for our customers.
Relationship management is critical in this role and the Ops Lead will need to ensure accuracy and consistency in both internal and external communications.
In addition, this role will develop and present strategic plans and reviews, prepare and complete action plans, resolve problems and escalate issues internally and externally to drive performance standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and ensure maximum sustained performance and availability of the VMWare based SDWAN infrastructure
- Perform ongoing preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Maximize the capacities through ongoing capacity planning.
- Adjust utilization to preclude overload.
- Oversee vendor involvement where applicable.
- Manage system security through the installation and monitoring of appropriate systems, authentication mechanisms, patching programs and monitoring systems.
- Ensure appropriate security controls are in place.
- Respond to reports of system failure or diminished performance.
- Promptly escalate issues to appropriate vendors or team members as required.
- Mentor less experienced team members and foster mentoring of less experienced engineers.
- Lead teams including some project leadership for high priority projects.
- Produce regular performance and capacity summaries and status reports for senior management.
- Ensure appropriate communication between teams to identify and/or work on ongoing issues to a resolution.
- Ensure consistent document designs, standards, requirements, dashboard metrics, configuration items for the infrastructure.
- Maintain strong vendor relationships and oversight to ensure the success of outsourced services and implementations.
- Communicate corporate requirements and stay abreast of new technology and product enhancements.
- Create pricing and selection of components, hardware, software and services required for project implementation. Submit and keep track of the purchase process.
- Coordinate vendor proposals for purchases of hardware, software, and technical services.
- 4 to 7 years relevant experience including the following is required:
- Network Engineering leadership experience with an emphasis towards production support of carrier networks.
- Solid knowledge compute and storage technologies
- Solid understanding of SDWAN technologies
- Very strong and significant experience with routing and switching
- Knowledge of security, virtualization, cloud computing, and software defined networking are required.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Action oriented, self-motivated, independent and ability to lead.
- College degree in Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years professional level experience with 4-5 years supervisory experience; or 12+ years professional level related Engineering/Technical experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience.
Top 3 skills:
- Engineering leadership experience with an emphasis towards production support of carrier networks
- Solid knowledge compute and storage technologies
- Action oriented, self-motivated, independent and ability to lead
External Account Manager
San Francisco, CA or New York City
The candidate, who must be able to demonstrate sustained high performance with consistent over-achievement in similar positions, will be expected to function independently, while meeting the goals set by the management team. The Account Manager position will require one to effectively manage a complex sales cycle from lead generation to sale and then follow-on growth at each new account. The major day-to-day interactions will be with the inside sales, prospects and customers.
You must have information security sales experience to be considered for the external account manager role.
The external account manager will report to the Director of Sales.
Build and maintain a pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
Occasional cold calling to prop up prospect pipeline.
Coordinate on site meetings and presentations for prospects and clients
Attending prospect meetings
Manage the sale from first contact through the close and identify and win follow-on opportunities
Researching organizations and markets to develop new prospects, leads and opportunities.
Maintaining accurate Customer Relationship Management records.
Produce strategy and business plans to penetrate specific target markets.
Manage and develop new clients won to maximize both client satisfaction and revenue within defined time periods before passing client to account management for on-going management.
Achieving the sales target as set out by the business.
Experience with IT security services, especially application and network penetration testing are a major plus
Working with an internal account manager to assist in the targeting of prospects.
Generate leads through prospecting and networking
Work as part of a team with inside sales and marketing to conceive and execute lead gen campaigns
Proven experience of business to business (B2B) IT Security Sales.
Experience of selling SaaS based managed services is highly desirable.
Experience of selling to Medium to Large Enterprises.
Experience of dealing with senior decision makers – up to ‘CxO’ level.
Knowledge of high-tech sales cycles and services selling • Demonstrated ability in a strategic sales role • Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles • Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com or other CRM • Ability to listen to clients and relay their needs internally to effectively craft solutions • Ability to work independently with little oversight • High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated • Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
IT Security literacy – understanding of typical terms used in corporate IT Security environments.
Lead sourcing and researching.
Sales Cycle and pipeline management including.
Knowledge of CRM
Experience of Web Application Security or Vulnerability Management market is highly desirable.
Experience of Ecommerce, web development and Internet networking a plus.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Market Awareness – Able to use a wide range of available resources to research market trends and competitive information.
Time and Territory Management – Able to organise each day, week and month to maximise client contact.
Consultative, solution selling approach – Ability to use advanced questioning techniques to uncover relevant needs across a prospects business.
Building the commercial argument – Understanding of strategy and proposition to the market and ability to tailor the benefits to present specific commercial benefits to the client. Ability to clearly explain ROI.
Going the extra mile – Always looking to proactively exceed the client’s expectations.
Solving business problems – constantly looking for innovative ways of solving customer needs.
Achieving Targets – proven track record at achieving targets, a desire and capability to continue to push beyond 100%.
Accurate Forecasting – An understanding of the business pipeline to provide accurate forecasting.
Senior project Manager
Work out of the E-PMO - Enterprise Project Management Office
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize complex projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. The projects managed by this individual are large, multifaceted and span across multiple sites or affiliates. The Senior Project Managers are responsible for the creation of the strategy and project plan plus acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants. The Senior Project Manager will provide support and guidance to Project Managers when necessary and assist in the development and refinement of the project management process and toolset
- Direct and manage complex multi-dimensional project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of project management experience desired
- Strong analytical, computer, communication, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated project management experience effectively working with multiple, diverse stakeholders in a complex project environment
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience managing projects within an established standard project lifecycle framework
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills including superior oral and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in one or more statistical modeling tools (Excel, Minitab, SPSS) preferred
- Experience in a large complex healthcare or academic healthcare setting preferred
- Clinical or healthcare operations experience preferred (e.g. nursing, lab or radiology operations, etc)
- Solid working knowledge of technical infrastructure and process, including: servers/storage, networks, configuration and change control, data warehouse and reporting technology, data conversion, system integration, HL7 interfaces, and testing
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- PMP Certification Preferred