Fulltime/Direct Hire ServiceNow Engineer
Must live in the Buffao, Rochester, Syracuse, Elmira, Corning area.
We can only accept US Citizens orGreen Card holders.
NOTE: We include multiple levels of classification differentiated by demonstrated knowledge, skills, and the ability to manage increasingly independent and/or complex assignments, broader responsibility, additional decision making, and in some cases, becoming a resource to others. In addition to using this differentiated approach to place new hires, it also provides guideposts for employee development and promotional opportunities.
The ServiceNow Engineer provides support for all Service Management systems, tools and environments. This includes the administration and development of the ServiceNow ITSM tool and environments. The ServiceNow Engineer will be responsible for configuring, administering and scripting the ServiceNow ITSM tool. This role will work with the management and leadership teams to develop technical solutions that satisfy ITSM and business needs seeking to use ServiceNow. The Engineer should possess deep technical insights in developing and managing the ServiceNow application and implementing best practices as well as have keen insight into the full life cycle of a ServiceNow application and Service Management. Develops and implements solutions within ServiceNow, advocates for solutions and best practices, and works to increase productivity.
- Maintains data integrity in key existing ServiceNow modules including Incident, Problem, Change, Users, Request, and any other related or custom modules.
- Maintains established system integrations between ServiceNow and various other appliances.
- Expertly troubleshoots and maintains existing ServiceNow Workflows, UI Policies, Business Rules, Client Scripts, Catalog Scripts and any other related scripts.
- Creates, documents, and maintains basic Requests, Forms, Workflows, and related scripts within ServiceNow.
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values, adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct, and leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
- Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Level II - In addition to Level I responsibilities:
- Monitors and troubleshoots capacity, performance and availability issues in the software environment.
- Builds service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service.
- Performs technical validation and testing to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Recommends improvements and/or changes to technical design where appropriate.
- Facilitates creation and testing of future state processes and script developments.
- Loads, manipulates and maintains data between ServiceNow and other systems; performs scheduled cloning operations.
- Performs coding and moving changes across platforms (dev/test/prod).
- Escalates to vendor for defect and incident resolution as required.
- Performs regular data audits and resolve identified issues if found.
Level III - In addition to Level II responsibilities:
- Forecasts and plans for application capacity and demand including possible future use in other areas of the enterprise.
- Analyzes and fully understands user requirements and current procedures to improve system capabilities automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap.
- Stays current with new technologies and effectively recommends strategy updates and change in direction.
- Works with all levels of internal staff and vendors to analyze current operational procedures, identify and escalate issues and create effective resolutions.
- Coordinates / Interacts with vendor to resolve application functionality changes / problem resolution. Opens problem tickets with vendor.
- Initiates and chairs meetings and develops agendas and tasks to ensure that the application/ environments are being effectively deployed and utilized.
- Identifies and drives creation of best practices and organizational standards.
- Uses innovative thinking and creative approaches to help customers envision and define strategic technical system designs to meet requirements.
Current version is TOKYO, going to VANCOUVER in a few weeks. Minimum experience would be TOKYO
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field (or four additional years related work experience in lieu of bachelors).
- Five years related work experience (i.e. technical experience with concentrated knowledge in one or more areas).
- Minimum 1 year experience with ServiceNow TOKYO release.
- Experience in installation, configuration, version upgrades and providing application administrator support.
- Experience with monitoring tools, load balancing and high availability options.
- Experience in troubleshooting and being accountable to application end users.
- Knowledge of ITIL process framework - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Change Management & Service Level Management.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow core application UI and workflow configuration, report development, integration components (e.g., LDAP, SSO, etc.).
- Familiarity with client side and server-side scripting.
- Discovery: understanding server administrative tasks, basic networking, and firewall configurations.
- Intermediate understanding of Java JAR development for the ServiceNow MID Server.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups.
- Demonstrated ability to translate functional business requirements into complex technical solutions.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively work with people in the team, other IT departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
- Selected ServiceNow certifications.
Level II – requires similar qualifications as Level I, plus:
- Eight years related work experience.
- Selected ServiceNow certifications.
- Expert level understanding of client side and server-side scripting – business rules, script actions, server-side APIs, etc.
- Expert level understanding of Java JAR development for the ServiceNow MID Server.
- Experience with Orchestration.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP integration with ServiceNow.
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows.
- Advanced hands-on experience with development and customization of the ServiceNow Enterprise service management application.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to translate functional business requirements into complex technical solutions.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively mentor and lead junior level personnel.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex systems.
Level III – requires similar qualifications as Level II, plus:
- Eleven years related work experience.
- Selected ServiceNow certifications.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer - Automated Machine Designer and Builder
Salary range: $60k-$80k depending on experience
Working with a leading Automated Machine Designer and Builder, specializing in designing and constructing machines for the Automotive, Refrigeration, Packaging, and Fuel Cell Industries. With a global presence and 22 years of consistent growth, we are seeking a talented Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team and contribute to our expanding capabilities.
Job Summary: As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for overseeing projects from proposal through design, fabrication, validation, and potentially installation. Working collaboratively with Sales, Manufacturing, Electrical Engineering, and the Customer, you will ensure successful project outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer, specializing in the design of special manufacturing machines.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks is required, while experience with Solid Edge and ACAD is beneficial.
- Previous design experience in one or more of the Automotive, Refrigeration, Packaging, or Fuel Cell Industries is a plus.
- Collaborate with customers to understand and support their requirements effectively.
- Create organized documentation, including purchase requisitions, drawings, cut sheets, test reports, operations manuals, and maintenance manuals.
- Manage projects to ensure on-time deliveries within budget constraints.
- Possess knowledge of mechanical power transmission, fluid power, automation, fabrication, mechanical components, and design for manufacturing principles.
- This role requires a hands-on approach, self-discipline, and excellent project management skills as you will serve as the Project Manager.
- Bachelor's degree (4-year) in Mechanical Engineering or a related mechanical discipline.
We value our employees and strive to provide a supportive and rewarding work environment. In addition to the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects and work alongside a talented team, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing program
- 401(k) plan
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Full-time direct hire position
Pharmacy Call Center Customer Service Representative
+/- 5 weeks of on-site training then 100% REMOTE
- Incredible Customer Service
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Computer Skills with Microsoft Office, Data Entry, ability to navigate easily between computer screens
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast pace environment
- Availability:Rotating Sunday- Saturday
- $16.50 per hour
Contract Full Time Schedule: 2 nights per week (12:30-9pm and 2nd night until 6,7 or 8pm)
Work on weekends each week to include Saturday or Sunday or could be both days pending business needs.
Mechanical Design Engineer
This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Our client designs machines for the Automotive, Refrigeration, Packaging and Fuel Cell Industries that are installed worldwide. They have grown each year for the past 22 years and are interested in expanding their capabilities as their business continues to grow.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the project from Proposal through Design, Fabrication, Validation and possibly Installation. You will be working with Sales, Manufacturing, Electrical Engineering and the Customer to arrive at a successful conclusion.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mechanical Design Engineer with 5 years MINIMUM experience in the design of special manufacturing machines.
- SolidWorks experience REQUIRED, Solid Edge, ACAD helpful.
- Previous design experience in one of the industries listed above is a PLUS.
- Work with customer to identify and support customer’s requirements.
- Create organized documentation including purchase requisitions, drawings, cut sheets, test reports, operations manuals and maintenance manuals.
- Manage projects to support on time deliveries within budget.
- Knowledge in mechanical power transmission, fluid power, automation, fabrication, mechanical components and design for manufacturing is required.
- The job is a “hands on” job that requires self discipline and management experience as you will be the Project Manager.
- BSME -4 YEAR DEGREE IN A MECHANICAL DISCIPLINE
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (k) plan
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Full Time Direct Hire
Help Desk Administrator
Compensation depends on expereince: Range from $40k-$55k
The Help Desk Administrator position is primarily responsible to ensure all employees’ help desk related concerns are attended to on a timely basis and to assist with the company’s internal and external IT infrastructure and processes. She/he will interface with all departments and all levels of management on a daily basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting for end-users, using internal ticketing system to track work and escalate when appropriate
- Provide internal end-user support and training for Windows-based desktops, software and peripherals
- Generate and update support documentation
- User on-boarding and off-boarding
- Diagnose and resolve basic network support requests, such as connecting an end user device to an SSID, checking for a valid IP address or ethernet connectivity.
- Ability to evaluate new technology for compatibility with current system, processes and procedures
- Workstation life-cycle management, including deployment, upgrades, maintenance and decommissioning
- Maintains asset tracking and IT inventory
- Basic system administration and monitoring of Windows workstations and Windows servers, both virtual and physical
- Assist with application, hardware or system rollouts as needed
- Strong technical skills with PC’s
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users with approachability and empathy
- Experience with installing and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Windows 7,8 and 10 Operating Systems.
- Experience and knowledge with email system fundamentals.
- Experience with Wi-Fi technology and standards.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skill with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and interpret variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to learn and support new applications
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision or as part of a team.
- A+, Net+ or MCP certifications are a plus.
Tools & Equipment:
- PC, printer, telephone, fax machine, copier, and other office equipment.
Salary range from $70k-$110k
This position is primarily responsible for providing advanced server support for the corporation. The incumbent collaborates on defining Technology network plans and strategies, participates with the development of the long range infrastructure plans, consults with Technology and lines of business partners to provide appropriate network functionality. This position has a substantial impact on operations, resources and the corporation's reputation.
- Understands in detail server and network analysis, network operating systems, reporting and logging. Collaborates on defining Technology server/network plans and strategies. Participates with the development of the long range infrastructure plans.
- Consults with Technology and lines of business partners to provide appropriate server functionality. Directs resolution activities of junior staff. Consults to determine the priorities of the Technology networking project plans. Has an excellent understanding of server functionality.
- Troubleshoots and distinguishes between network, server and application issues. Has a solid understanding of server patching methodologies and vulnerabilities and resolves patching vulnerabilities and coordinates schedule. Provides server build sheets for review.
- Develops and executes test cases and scripts. Updates project diagrams and department procedures. Acts a vendor liaison for assigned systems/platforms. Works day shift but may be required after hours and weekend. Follows change control procedures, contributes to Change Control meetings and participates as required.
- Works with Technology, Project Management Office and lines of business partners. Works with vendors and external support personnel. Has an excellent ability to work with application software and lines of business partners. Has good technology project management skills. Works independently or as part of a team to achieve results.
- Has excellent knowledge of server virtualization, SANs, network operating systems, network directories, Vblock, patching, server replication and disaster recovery. Leads complex strategic initiatives, patching and infrastructure projects. Purchases, installs and supports both physical and virtual servers.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- BA or BS
- Minimum 5 Years of Job Related Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of technology related experience with networking physical and virtual servers. Excellent knowledge of end user devices, networks, server hardware and software, infrastructure and reporting tools.
- MCSA (Microsoft), VCP (VMware), CIAE (VCE Vblock)
Infrastructure/AWS IS App Delivery Engineer
Salary range: $90k-$150k
Work across the product development and IS organizations to engineer infrastructure, tools, and best practices to improve the organization's operational efficiencies to ensure a positive client experience.
The incumbent will collaborate with software engineering to deploy and automate cloud applications, services, and infrastructure, as well as build and maintain tools to support the development and deployment of services in the cloud.
We're looking for an AWS Infrastructure Engineer who has consistently demonstrated the ability to develop, implement and support data center cloud environments
- Automate deployment of applications and infrastructure as part of the application development process.
- Work throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) to ensure applications are scalable, available, efficient, and performant.
- Develop and support internal tools and services to integrate, deploy, and operate applications to optimize impact on department results.
- Consult with and advise senior stakeholders, development, product, and operations teams on DevOps best practices; make recommendations for solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform collaborative infrastructure development and testing to ensure IS App Delivery will meet the demands of the organization's and client's rapidly growing systems.
- Improve automated cloud configuration, deployments, monitoring, management, and incident response.
- Collaborate to investigate and remediate complex issues, striving for integrated, automated monitoring and self-healing, bringing Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles to IS operations.
- Create and provide training documentation to assist new staff and internal teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or any combination of education and experience which would provide the required qualifications for the position.
- 3+ years of experience in systems administration, software engineering, software development, or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, software development or related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in systems administration.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect/Developer/SysOps Administrator.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge and experience in Windows or Linux shell scripting and a language like Python and PowerShell.
- Knowledge and experience with infrastructure-as-code tooling like CloudFormation & Terraform
- Knowledge and experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and containerization technologies
- Knowledge and experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases like Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Knowledge and experience with deploying and managing enterprise-scale applications in cloud services like AWS.
- Knowledge and experience in building and testing software using Jenkins or similar continuous integration systems.
- Experience with modern source control and ticketing tools such as Git, Jira, and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment employing a hands-on approach with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) using tact, courtesy, and patience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships through collaboration and respect.
Software/Systems Integration Engineer
Salary range (depending on experience): $70k-$140k
- The Systems Engineer role (SE) is responsible for working closely with the Software Solution Product Owner, other system engineers, and development teams to define, document, and clarify complexity of technical requirements and system design. They facilitate the segmentation, definition of detailed software requirements, linkages to User Interface (UI) behavior and design provided by a UI Designer, and inter-dependencies of software components for development planning and execution. They also work with software development teams to investigate problems identified during Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
- The SE is collaborative and enabling, to bring together the relevant technical representatives, in order to put sufficient technical definition and clarity in place for the software development team. This is critical in the early stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), so that the software development teams can move forward as planned.
- The candidate will work with other members of the software development & engineering team and occasionally with other business and development functions across the value chain, to refine requirements and designs, maintain accurate product backlogs, work within some Task Management Tool (e.g., Microsoft’s TFS) to keep work item status accurate and complete.
- The SE must be able have meaningful conversations with the business owners, users, and technology teams around the practical nature of the software and be able to receive and positively respond to constructive feedback. The SE must also be able to respond and clarify questions about requirements and design features, as well as adjust requirements based on retrospective issues. The SE will have to work with other product and portal teams and ensure seamless integration with their products and portals.
- Ability to listen, engage and maintain continuous communication with a diverse group of SW developers with a variety of personality types
- Familiar with standard development methodologies (Scrum Agile Development) and global product development (onshore and offshore components)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent required
- 5-10 years software development experience required
The Software Integration Engineer (SIE)is responsible for working closely with the Software Solution Product Owner, other system engineers, and development teams to define, document, and clarify complexity of technical requirements and system design. They facilitate the segmentation, definition of detailed software requirements, linkages to User Interface (UI) behavior and design provided by a UI Designer, and inter-dependencies of software components for development planning and execution. They also work with software development teams to investigate problems identified during Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
The Software Integration Engineer (SIE)will be collaborative and enabling, to bring together the relevant technical representatives, in order to put sufficient technical definition and clarity in place for the software development team. This is critical in the early stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), so that the software development teams can move forward as planned.
The Software Integration Engineer (SIE)will work with other members of the software development & engineering team and occasionally with other business and development functions across the value chain, to refine requirements and designs, maintain accurate product backlogs, work within some Task Management Tool (e.g. Microsoft’s TFS) to keep work item status accurate and complete.
The Software Integration Engineer (SIE)must be able have meaningful conversations with the business owners, users, and technology teams around the practical nature of the software and be able to receive and positively respond to constructive feedback. The Systems Engineer must also be able to respond and clarify questions about requirements and design features, as well as adjust requirements based on retrospective issues. The SE will have to work with other product and portal teams and ensure seamless integration with their products and portals.
The Software Integration Engineer (SIE)will work on software solutions, or suite of solutions, that enable discovery, configuration and status of a software suite that enables publishing to a client portal, and acts as an essential functionality for the business.
SQL Database Developer
Salary range (depending on experience): $70k-$140k
- Develop and maintain database-related objects
- Use other 3rd party software to support development activities, E.g. Python, Source Control, Atlassian product suite (Jira, confluence, bitbucket)
- Develop complex SQL Queries, triggers and stored procedures
- Troubleshooting of issues related to existing database logic
- Manage relationship with our external business partners
- Monitor daily data feeds for accuracy and timely delivery
- Optimization and performance analysis
- Creation of technical documentation
- Develops, plans and analyzes, designs products, and programs computer software that requires extensive research.
- Utilizes advance knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
- Performs software and system testing procedures, bug verification, release testing, and beta support.
- Performs product design and programming activities involving multiple modules or subsystems.
- Participates in design meetings and consults with other staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Performs complex release testing and beta support for assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software.
- Prepares documentation required of the product.
- Analyzes and researches software requirements to determine feasibility of design and marketing requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Participate in Agile software development practices including all ceremonies
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Development or related field.
- 5 plus years of experience in Database Development, Software Engineering, Software Development, or similar field.
Certified Scrum Master
Salary range (depending on experience): $70k-$140k
We’re recruiting for a Scrum Master to join a team of qualified, diverse individuals.
The qualified candidate should also have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
Day to Day Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Scrum Master duties in a Scaled Agile Framework project; work as a part of an Agile Development (Scrum) Team(s)
- Background in Agile Software Development, specifically ability to facilitate product backlog maintenance with well written features and user stories
- Experienced in using tools that support agile development, and especially SAFe, such as JIRA, CA Agile Rally, VersionOne, Confluence, IBM ELM
- Ensure Agile development teams collaborate effectively with other trains/teams and shared services to determine the best implementation approach that aligns with software architecture as defined at high-level and supports the project operations
- Ensure all Agile teams follow defined software architecture guidelines established for program for effective implementation of end-to-end capability threads
- Organize and facilitate daily stand ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings SAFe Agile ceremonies
- Track and communicate Agile metrics which may include team velocity and sprint/Program Increment (PI) progress within the Scaled Agile (SAFe) framework
- Fulfill the role of the Scrum Master, leading Agile development teams in the delivery of business critical, enterprise software in increments to production systems
- Ensure the Scrum Framework is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team level to empower the team to self-organize
- Assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency, identify and remove impediments
- Be a Servant Leaders for the Agile Development (Scrum) Team(s)
- Assist with making appropriate commitments to deliver business value through story selection, definition of tasks and estimation
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining standards, tools and best practices
- Provide support with risk management, release management, and facilitate release planning activities maintaining and improving the flow of value delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 5-7 years' of experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Scrum Master on a Scrum team and at least one of those 2 years in supporting SAFe framework
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supporting software development project with exposure to all phases of software lifecycle, requirement to operations
- Certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- Experience with scrum project management, agile software development, and software version control management
- In-depth knowledge of customer's lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices
- Experience with multiple Agile teams in different organizations
- Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities
- Experience with enterprise architecture, application planning, and deployment
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
QA Automation Engineer
Salary range (depending on experience): $70k-$140k
- Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive tests strategies primarily for database testing.
- Responsible to design, develop and maintain new and existing manual and automation test cases, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in test regression, tests coverage and automation of newly implemented functionality, and development of tools to enable QA efficiencies.
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product life-cycles.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers in assessing applications and/or systems under consideration for purchase.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Create and execute test plans and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort of QA team.
- Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to programmers and software developers or engineers.
- Develop and maintain automated tests in Selenium, using Python, and Robot Framework
- Use GIT for version control
- Robot framework
- UI/API/Database testing
Nice to have:
- Any formal Dev experience
- Real database development/experience beyond simple queries
- Any cloud experience, AWS (obviously) would be a plus
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Computer Science or related field
- 3 plus years of experience in Scripting and Database testing.
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts -- Experienced in Data Analysis and Data Profiling is a must.
- Very strong SQL knowledge is a must -- Experience and Expert level ability to write complex SQL queries for data transformation, validation and completeness.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis.
- Python scripting skill is desired.
- Experience with development processes like TTD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior-Driven Development) is desired.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools is desired.
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, web services, fluency with HTML, CSS/JS) is desired.
Salary range (depending on experience): $70k-$140k
As a Business Analyst, you will define requirements and manage waterfall/agile frameworks to facilitate complex business needs in accordance with software development life cycle (SDLC) guidelines. Independently execute large projects and lead other analysts in completing projects.
Break down complex business and technology terms to aid in collaborative problem solving.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide expertise in executing the duties of a business analyst for projects of various types and sizes
- Elicit, define and analyze complex requirements in various formats ensuring they are testable, measurable and traceable
- Refine, prioritize and manage requirements using various tools (e.g., templates, team backlogs, requirements management or agile task management applications)
- Build the business case and project justification
- Build/Lead requirement walk-throughs with key stakeholders using various methods (e.g., team demos, workshops, sprint planning and backlog refinement sessions)
- Identify and estimate anticipated work efforts based on priority using requirement work plans, program increment (PI) and sprint planning
- Define and resolve dependencies, issues and risks along with identification of impacted areas through team collaboration
- Identify and define complex business processes for current and future state analysis
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Lead/facilitate the process needed to make an informed build versus buy decision
- Participate in growing team competency by mentoring, providing on-the-job training to more junior associates and helping to develop training materials/process improvements
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of multiple business areas, familiarity with enterprise strategies and an understanding of different technologies and industry best practices to meet/exceed business goals/priorities
Minimum Position Qualifications
- 5+ years business analysis experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, collaboration and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to understand strategic business requirements and translate them into strategic technology solutions for use across multiple lines of business
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and an understanding of different technologies
- Strong ability to make difficult/quick decisions demonstrating critical/innovative thinking
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence a diverse group of associates
- Ability to effectively partner with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
Desired Previous Experience/Education
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology (IT) or a related business field
- Equivalent work experience in an IT position or comparable business unit experience
- Prior experience as a business or applications analyst in agile projects
- Agile, SAFe, Six Sigma, IIBA certification a plus (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, CBATL)
This position is responsible for the management of larger and more complex IT projects assigned, providing tactical management, administration and leadership throughout project teams..
Salary range (depending on experience): $70k-$140k
- Initiates large, complex projects following the defined project management methodology by the PMO, including gathering and defining comprehensive project requirements/scope, developing project charters, project plans, budgets and schedules, determining resource requirements and forming cross-functional project teams. Follows project management methods, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress and create required project documentation.
- Manages the strategic objectives that drive project initiatives, organized by a Portfolio and/or Program.
- Leads the organization by breaking down the work, to achieve the strategic objectives. Manages the related projects or workstreams, within the Program and connects the inter-dependencies across the enterprise.
- Evaluates variances from the project plans, budgets and schedules, develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the project remains within specified scope and within time, cost and quality objectives as possible and keeps management and involved stockholders informed. Identifies areas of risk, monitors them throughout the project, and reports to involved stakeholders and higher management.
- Makes effective presentations to impacted project stakeholders, including business partners, IT areas and higher management during the project lifecycle.
- Evaluates and ensures project sponsor satisfaction at project completion.
- Coaches and mentors other Project Managers on project management best practices and tools.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum seven (5) years of relevant professional experience, including specialized knowledge of a discipline utilized to lead an area of our business, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP Certification
- Five years of relevant professional experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- IT project management experience coupled with functional work experience with the software development or infrastructure development life cycle; demonstrated subject matter expertise in the areas of communication, negotiation, problem solving, influencing, risk and issue mitigation, and leadership; experience managing multiple projects that are interconnected and will provide a conclusive result.
- Extensive experience managing IT projects,
- Experience in multiple IT disciplines including infrastructure/data center, application development, or business process improvement projects.
An IT Security Analyst is a vital part of an organization’s mission to protect its information assets.
Salary range (depending on experience): $70k-$140k
The role is to monitor, analyze, test, and maintain security technologies and processes in support of the achievement of regulatory and security requirements.
As part of this work, it is important the Analyst have a working knowledge of the organization’s information architecture and business processes.
The IT Security Analyst works collaboratively with all departments in problem solving issues related to security configurations and processes.
Strong communications skills and a high level of values are essential for this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors organization’s networks for security breaches and investigates a violation when one occurs.
- Installs, utilizes and maintains software, such as SIEMs, DLP, firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- Prepares reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches.
- Researches the latest information technology (IT) security trends.
- Helps plan and carries out an organization’s way of handling security.
- Develops security standards and best practices for their organization.
- Recommends security enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Defines, implements and maintains corporate security policies.
- Conducts internal and external security audits.
- Protects digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
- Works with vendors to promote optimal functionality, including documentation, analyzing change requests, and upgrades to ensure that the most current versions are available.
- Advises team leadership on all aspects of planning and successful approaches to meeting project plan and goals.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and technical standards.
- Works extended and non-standard hours as necessary to support security maintenance and implementation. Takes “on-call” rotation to provide twenty-four hour support when appropriate
- Is responsible for attending all annual mandatory educational programs as required by position.
- Associate’s Degree in Information Systems or related field required. Candidates with security relevant certifications (SANS, ISACA, ISC2) preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in Information Security as a Network Engineer or equivalent role.
- Experience with SIEM, IDPS, DLP is strongly desired.